Finding the POSSIBLE in ImPOSSIBLE!
To actualize any seemingly impossible situation means that you will need to by-pass those who have gone before you and stopped short of what they decided was possible. It requires that you withdraw your strong thoughts from negative appearances in every form. That you do not allow yourself to dwell upon problems: your own or those of others.
An impossible situation requires that you do not try to explain it. To find the possible in the impossible means you must begin again in your thinking, by reflecting solely on the outcome you prefer. It requires that you invite the greater good into every phase of your life no matter what the appearance of a situation is. And as you give your attention and new expectation to the thing that is preferred, you 'will' find the possible in impossible.
Whatever you can do,
or dream you can, begin it.
Boldness has genius,
power and magic it in.
BEGIN IT NOW.
WHAT YOUR AUDIENCE WILL LEARN FROM THIS INSPIRATIONAL/MOTIVATIONAL PRESENATION:
- Don't continue to Force a thing through: "See" it through.
- No matter what it looks like, call it a Success!
- How to interrupt habitual thinking, assumptions and perceptions.
- Fully and freely release.
- Be willing to renew your mind.
- Be willing to "receive."
- Free will and following your inner navigating system.
- Peace, be still and know... Spiritual Development and Inner Peace
- You have time for everything that is necessary for your purpose.
- Procrastination just means you are not ready.
- Getting ready!
- 5 Pillars to Innovative Thinking: thinking where you've never thought before, believing where you've never believed before.