RISKTAKING is the key word here. Over a decade ago, Mary used her risktaking skills to move across country to Oregon as a single mother of a 2 year old, facing physical and emotional burnout from combined losses: her first born son, marriage of 6 years, and health because of stress and a strong work ethic during the prior 15 years as an educator and counselor. She had been interviewing in Oregon for nine months prior to moving. Every job fell through… she came close, but no cigar! Every ounce of her was ready to move, but the supporting "evidence" suggested that she would be crazy to go without a JOB! A decision had to be made, so she went with her heart and took a leap of faith.
She took a risk and moved. She fully launched into the job search. She became too exhausted and depleted to sustain the rigors of going after jobs she had outgrown. This was a defining moment in her life. She could PANIC, or learn to be still and know that there was something greater trying to happen for her here. She stopped sending out resumes and, seven months later, she emerged rested, renewed and driven by the passion of her purpose. Against all odds, she became the President of her own consulting, speaking and training business.
Since then, Mary has authored three books: You Are A Success!61 Proven Strategies for Developing Success, You Can't Have an Attitude and Keep it a Secret, and MasterMinding: LIGHTNING in a Bottle, numerous booklets, and audio albums, did a 10-city book tour, has been consistently interviewed on radio and TV, remarried, ran a household and home-based business while raising 3 children (blending 2 families), a dog and a cat. In the last two years alone, she has spoken to well over 20,000 people.
Control Your Destiny by Learning…
- The Profile of an Entrepreneur Do you have what it takes?
- Entrepreneurial Characteristics as they apply to the corporate environment, to associations which desire greater volunteerism and/or as they apply to building a new business.
- Why today's corporations need to encourage and teach entrepreneurial mentality to keep up with competition and change.
- The 3 RISKS that it takes to embrace and live Entrepreneurial Mentality to it's fullest.
- How to work the creative mechanism of the mind to find solutions to "impossible" situations.
- Levels of effectiveness as it relates to the 5 Stages of Commitment
- Principle-centered work rules the peace of integrity.
Dispelling Myths of an Entrepreneur:
Entrepreneurs are neither high nor low risk takers. They prefer situations in which they can influence the outcome, and they like challenges if they believe the odds are in their favor. They seldom act until they have assessed all the risks associated with an endeavor, and they have an innate ability to make sense out of complexity. These are traits that carry them on to success where others fail. Learn how to harness this kind of mind power into higher levels of productivity within your organization.
- Trials of the Savvy & Successful
- Courage to Make It Happen!