Mastering Customer Loyalty
Rule 1. The Customer is always right!
Rule 2. If the customer is ever wrong, reread Rule 1…
-Stew Leonard's Dairy Store Norwalk, Connecticut
These words, chiseled into a 6,000-pound rock resting just outside the front door of Stew Leonard's, the world largest (and most profitable) dairy store, are probably familiar.
They are also wrong.
So why do the people who run Stew Leonard's Dairy so loudly proclaim "Rule 1" and "Rule 2" at the entrance to the store? Because each and every employee knows, lives and breathes the real truth behind the slogan written on rock: Customers are not always right, but they are always our customers.
Companies today are seeking to gain a competitive advantage in getting and keeping customers by consistently providing outstanding service. Everyone must become customer-focused and service-driven.
Are you ready to...
- End struggle, suffering and frustration at work?
- Leave your competition in the dust?
- Learn Mary's #1-Trick that will literally keep them coming back for more!
- See for yourself what's really being said E-N-E-R-G-E-T-I-C-A-L-L-Y!
In this presentation, Mary shows you:
- How creating consistent, Makin' Magic Moments creates loyalty and strong, long-term customer relationships.
- How exceeding a customer's expectations creates a moment of magic; falling short of a customer's expectations, creates a moment of misery (and the customer is history.)
- Language that quickly neutralizes any situation that is getting out of hand with a customer!
- That you can't have an attitude and keep it a secret.
- A powerful illustration of the direct effect of energy and/or vibes on customer loyalty.
- The Power of Effective Listening.
- The Power of the Question.
- You Can't Have An 'ATTITUDE' and Keep a Customer!
- Makin' Customer Magic ~ Good vibes with the right punch!
- Service Mentality ~ Calming Upset Customers
- The Nordstrom Way: Customer-Focused, Service Driven