7 STEPS FOR HOW YOU CAN USE INSPIRATIONAL FLASH MOVIES TO ENHANCE YOUR MESSAGE
Think of flash inspirational movies as more than just programming or content for your message, this is a cultural vehicle waiting to be experienced. The medium of inspirational movies is truly an emerging art form and platform speakers, teachers and ministers are uniquely poised to become leaders in how they will be defined. If you are going to show short flash movies for your audience I would suggest you follow these seven steps:
1. Consider how the inspirational movie emotionally and intellectually benefits your audience.
2. Incorporate the movie into your outline at a pivotal point of your message.
3. Tell the audience how long the inspirational movie is going to be and that there will be 30 seconds of silence after the video to allow people to think and collect their insights about what they watched.
4. Explain to them what they are going to see and/or put a description in your handouts.
5. After the inspirational movie plays, allow 30 seconds for them to think about the video.
6. Explain what you just watched. And if time allows, be receptive to field audience insights.
7. Continue using inspirational movies to keep people "awake to" and "engaged in" your message.
*If your auditorium is large enough to make reading the text difficult, we recommend that you have someone with a lovely voice read along with the movie over your audio system.*
Your purchase entitles you to create one back-up copy, and you may show the movie publicly in your presentation or event.
Personal Use for Full Screen Viewing: Meaningful, peaceful images are the size of your full screen. Make A Difference inspirational movies help you to immediately reduce stress, enhance your cognitive functioning, and improve productivity and creativity. Music combined with inspired messages of hope, restores faith, renews the mind and opens the way for peaceful solutions that you seek. Watch it first thing in the morning before beginning your work day and last thing of the day before retiring to help you connect with your inner wisdom, creativity and peace. You control the volume and you can start and stop it as you wish.
As a Full-Movie Screensaver: You can set the number of minutes of inactivity before it starts to play quietly. The volume is lower and the images are higher resolution than the online version.